Thursday, 31 March 2011

Web 3.0 and me

I am setting up virtual online spaces for students to work and research their inquiry topics. I would like these spaces to augment reality. I would like them to merge seemlessly with what they see and experience in a safe and entertaining and educational way. I would like the things they see and the sounds they hear and the places they go to trigger memories and reflections of others thoughts, actions and memories. I would like it to be activated by contiguity with others in the same space but in different times. I would like all the research and records in all the repositories to be available to them. A bit like ghosts - see through experiences - like movies in your mind.
Thats just for starters - i need to read the baby (she's 5 and a half but to me shes always"pumpkin") the lorax.

No comments:

Post a Comment