Thursday, 31 March 2011

New Technology

I love Tech, I long for it, I latch on like a lamprey and razor cut my way into new knowledge, skills and data dumps. I eat chips for brekkie, nibble bytes at break and swizzle memory sticks through the cocktail spirits of my lab. I want faster, finer, fuller downloads and i need uploads to match and merge and mix my memories. All the objects are alive, chatting, relaying and riposting and post Turing test we are all virtually alive. We upload our memories, minds and meaning and replace the intacranial synapses and facial sensors with metal and machines (tho truth be told it too will be organic soon). I think gaming for gain where the meaning is mediated by many and the learning is in the journey will soon replace didactic diatribes. Hope so and so to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment